Isnin, 18 Ogos 2008

remembering..

salam pembuka bicara..salam pembuka bicara..

I’m going to UPM. it’s like I’m getting closer to my goals. Myb becz so many things hv happened recently, within dis 6 yrs. Therefore, I hv come closer to my dreams. In these few yrs, I hv experienced a lot of 1st times. First time I fell I love, first time I got dumped and first time that I am leaving my family to go to a completely unfamiliar place and start a new life. 2 me, all these hv happened too fast. It was so fast that I had no time to experience them properly. But I think dat this is part of the growing up process. Like I used to really like a guy, but in the end he gave me up. I feel very sad and heartbroken. But I tell myself that at least I have tried my best at the relationship and I fought for it, so I have no regrets. But I still want to say ‘thank you’ to him. Thank him for giving me so much happiness as well as so much pain. I think that during the days of growing up, I am lucky to have someone to go through it together with me. How can I forget? The times that I am with you are the happiest days of my life. I will never forget.

0 komen: